- This event has passed.
In Season Harvest Fair at Bow Market
August 25, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Want to buy local food AND meet the people behind your favorite local food brands?
Buy local, eat local, and meet the people who produce your food at this interactive local food market!
As part of August’s Eat Local Month, the Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts (SBN) and In Season Food Shop are partnering to host a one-day interactive local food market that showcases and celebrates the diverse array of local food in Bow Market and greater Massachusetts.
Small food businesses that sell their product out of In Season Food Shop will have their locally-produced specialty food items and fresh vegetables for sale. They will also be having demonstrations and conversations with shoppers about the food they make! After you’ve checked out the vendors, grab lunch at your favorite locally-owned food business in Bow Market.
- Shop for locally-produced speciaity food items and fresh farm food
- Get to know the story behind your favorite local brands
- Learn about new local foods through demonstrations
- Eat lunch and get treats at Hooked Fish Shop, Jaju Pierogi, In Season Food Shop, Saus, Remnant, Maca, Gate Comme Des Filles, Rebel Rebel, Buenas, Hot Box, and more!
- Support Massachusetts food producers and locally-owned Bow Market businesses!
Please bring your own shopping bag for your local purchases.
Everyone who registers for an Eat Local Month event on Eventbrite will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a Cabot Creamery $75 Gift Box, which includes an assortment of award-winning cheese, plaid burlap bag, and a wooden cutting board. Our other Eat Local Month events include food tours, and a free screening of the award-winning film Lobster War.