- This event has passed.
March 31 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$225
Welcome to WED, a hands-on wedding planning experience that will educate, inspire and empower you to create a celebration that is all your own. Enjoy a day packed full of unfiltered guidance from some of the country’s top wedding industry professionals, plus luxurious guest activities, delicious food, cocktails and more.
Who is WED for?
Wed is for anyone planning a wedding (the couple, bride, groom, maid or parent) who:
- Wants to feel confident in their wedding planning decisions, so they can truly let go and enjoy the day
- Has a vision but no idea where to start, who wants to keep everyone happy, yet needs structure to ensure all is realistic and manageable for the big day.
- Is totally Type A and absolutely loves organizing details, but knows avoiding any mistakes is critical to an easy planning process.
What you will learn at WED:
You will hear from experts from every corner of the wedding industry. Speakers and panelists will educate and empower you to bring your vision to life with less stress and more confidence. When you know the questions to ask, you’ll enjoy the experience so much more! Lineup includes:
Teissia Treynet & Alia Wilson of Firefly Events: Determining Budget and Priorities with a Realistic Approach
- Molly Hartman, Rye Workshop: Identifying Your Unique Style and Envisioning the Guest Experience
- Lauren Fremont of Loli Events Your Blueprint for Finessing the Final Details
- Aleah & Nick Valley, Valley & Co. and authors of Storied Weddings. Embracing Planning with Gracefulness, Humor and Joy:
- Each speaker will be followed by a panelist of local/national industry experts to delve into these topic in more detail, and answer your questions live. Please our full schedule here.
What you will exeprience at WED:
Throughout the day and in between sessions enjoy luxury treatment, including:
- Bubbly & Brunch from Boston Weddings, Beer Garden & bites in the afternoon, the Gentlemen’s Lounge curated by 9 Tailors of Boston filled with menswear must-haves, the Venue Concierge, the Paper Rx, the WED Library, a Tech Bar, the Bridal Loft with clean beauty and hair consultations, gown styling consultations, jewelry, gifting, cocktails and much, much more. See our list of experiences here.
What you will leave with
- Real, transparent budget and wedding cost information from experienced professionals
- A better understanding of how to organize and streamline your planning time
- The knowledge to create a cohesive design, manage expectations and enjoy the process!
- The WED Pocket Guide, filled with valuable planning checklists and step by step info for your journey.
- A swag bag filled with: a custom ceramic ring dish, an customized heirloom wood sign, clean beauty samples and more!
- A chance to win some amazing prizes!
See you at #wed2019!